STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
High quality technical product photography for Boss Door Controls
New promo shots for ALTITUDE360 Mark France DJ
The visual impact and immense communicative value of TASS posters have been evident since they were…
Cuttlefish are nearly all exported to the continent, but the Eurozone crisis has made this more…
Music at Chateau d’Aix is the latest incarnation of the renowned piano summer school founded in 1991…
HTV are proud to be working with the good governance Institute. Its predictions and observations of performance in the NHS during this pandemic present great opportunities. Will they be missed? Andrew Corbet-Nolan presents three short videos. "Rather sadly GGI predicted that NHS governance would return to full-fat routines as we pulled through the first stage of the pandemic and disappointingly we are right. The reason we believe is a misappreciation of what actually happened to board working in those three months and as sure as eggs are eggs NHS governance will return back to a porridge of lengthy board and committee meetings and the famed 200 page papers #valuecreation #leadership #governance #healthcare #ethics #medicalmanagement . But understanding what actually happened those three months helps find a way to keep decision making agile and assurance focussed on only the necessary"
Ordinary Things explained by a not so ordinary person. Well extraordinary things do happen in real-life as a pro YouTuber visits the studio....
THE WRONG CAR The Wrong Car is a road movie about two people at polar opposite places in their lives. ELLA, is carefree and in love with life. While TERRY is at breaking point and in need of help
REPRODUCTION FOR TEN FAGS AND A BOX OF MATCHES Paintings by Jonathan Parkin